Tagged was made in 2004 by two business owners: Greg Tseng and Johann Schleier-Smith. They desired to produce a "Yahoo!" for teenagers, and maybe even the following MTV. It offers over 300 million new users coupled with sister brand name Hi5 under parent team "The Meet Group".
Tagged is commonly commended for constantly growing and never dying down through the increase of Facebook.
New people at Tagged in October 2020 in contrast
right Here you can observe exactly how account numbers at Tagged are developing in comparison to other people
Member task at Tagged in October 2020 in contrast
This is the way active Tagged users are in comparison to other people
Tagged Member Framework
- Tagged has over 100 million initial users while about 230 million were acquired from Hi5
- Has retention that is strong engagement among the list of African US community in the usa
- More users when you look at the 35-54 age bracket than the others
- 400,000 regular active users from all over the globe
During its purchase of Hi5 last year, Tagged also absorbed over 230 million of the users. Meaning that just 1/3rd associated with the present individual base in Tagged really signed through to the internet site. African-Americans take over your website, creating 42% regarding the people, followed closely by Caucasians at 41per cent, then Hispanics by 12%. Tagged had been initially a teen-only website and interestingly, they stuck around. 11% of most Tagged users are teenagers. When you look at the graph below, we combined all of them with the 18 - 34 age bracket. Nearly 50 % of Tagged users access your website through the mobile software while one other half utilizes the desktop site.
Registering at Tagged
- Offers you an alternative to get e-mail connections whom currently have Tagged records
- E-mail verification required
- Just one picture has to be uploaded
- Could be through Twitter or Google account
The enrollment is fairly easy and quick. (more…)